looking for a forum where I could find answers, FAQs, regarding the 'Agent' app.

A

AC Question

I am looking for a forum or a place where I could ask questions, or find answers, FAQs, regarding the 'Agent' app. I could not seem to find any.
My 2 problems are:
The app is set up to stop incoming calls at 11:00 PM . in my case it sometimes vibrates non-stop at 11 and could only stop if I stop it manually.
Also
Parking Agent seems to have difficulty recording a spot, giving me always the same message as to me not having done so yet. Possibly I am doing something wrong but do not know what.
Could you please help with these questions or direct me to where I may do so?
Michael

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
And are you talking about two different apps (Agent vs. Parking Agent)? Are these apps preinstalled or part of the system, or 3rd party apps you installed?

pintree3

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I had thought this was a well-know app considering the reviews being found everywhere but I guess I was wrong. Attached is its logo. And no it is not pre-installed or else I would have known where to ask about it :) ' Agent includes, "Battery", "Sleep", "Parking", "Meeting", "Drive", (Battery Agent, Sleep Agent, etc.
Capture.JPG

pintree3

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I did write to their support, twice actually and never had any reply. This is why I asked the question here. The odd thing is, how cold this app be getting the online support and reviews it is getting where there is no actual support, forums, nor contact what-so-ever? There is the email address which you found as well, but seeing that they never reply it makes me sort of wonder. If I were to find anything similar and free like it I would switch in a second.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that can be a problem with a lot of developers, and is always something to look for in the reviews. Whenever a developer is responsive to me, I always give them high marks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome