Galaxy s6 edge softkeys turn on help?

A

AC Question

I just got my Galaxy S6 Edge yesterday. First of all I love it. Get yours if you haven't. Second, the softkeys aren't turning on. I was messing with it yesterday, exploring it, and i noticed the softkeys were on like supposed to. Now they're not on at all. I searched all over the settings, and searched for it in the bar. I only see vibration feedback but I don't know why that's not available. Did I accidentally do something I do not know. Anyone help?

k13r0nuk

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
I've had this problem before when I first got my S6. I phoned Samsung for help and they remotely accessed my phone to see what the issue was but was unsuccessful so advised a factory restore. This fixed the problem but only for a short time. As it had happened again and I was within the 28 day period I was given a new handset. I've had the new handset a month and this problem has just occurred again. Not sure if there is a fix out there for it other than restoring your phone to factory settings. I will be contacting Samsung again tomorrow. Sorry I can't be much more help. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie