How do I get my SD card to actually do something?

A

AC Question

Got this nice looking Samsung 32 gb SD card for my Galaxy Victory. I know people have asked this before, but I'm not sure it the same rules people told them apply to my phone. I do not get the option to move any apps into my SD card (The phone tells me that it is up and running when I check storage). This is getting me mad because I'm running out of space and I can't remove anything or move anything. I heard of this whole 'plugging it into your computer and moving things around', but why should I have to go through all this when there should be a button or something in my phone in the first place. If all else fails then I'll have to learn to do the PC thing, if that doesn't work then I guess I will be extremely disappointed with Samsung.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a few Galaxy victorys laying around from when Sprint had them on sale for $8 a long time back. The internal memory is very limited. And only select apps can be moved to sd card. Unfortunately you will have to reduce the number of apps. Also clear out app cache frequently, if you are running out of space.

Personally I would recommend a minimum 8gb internal for most people. If you only need email and Web then 4gb might be ok, but beyond that, you might run into problems.

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC