1. I want the list back, not big circles with pictures.
    2. I want to select a name and not dial the number because I may want to send a text. The old version had that option.

I know you can select the little i that is under the picture, but it is tiny and get the contact screen, but try doing that driving in traffic.

All I want is the list feature back.
    04-21-2015 05:34 PM
    +1.
    I think the developers forget that some of us use our phones as business tools, not just as personal toy. Some of the screens are 'neat', but that same neatness decreases productivity. The newer versions seem to want to display a 'dumb-downed' interface, not a productive interface that a power-user needs.
    04-23-2015 02:08 PM
    We need our favorites contact list back! Get rid of the tiles.

Since my Samsung S4 updated today, I no longer can see my favorites for phone calls, etc in a list. As the others on this board have said, the tiles are difficult to work with. You have to hit a tiny "i" for each contact to be sure you have the right person. I already called someone in error because the full contact name no longer appears. Frequently Contacted remains as a list but this doesn't help as they are random contacts, some just emails etc. This is a ridiculous move to look cool but it's not practical. Can we start an online petition to get our list back???
    05-07-2015 10:24 AM
    Samsung tech support confirmed that no setting exists after the last update. It may be added on future updates. The "Starred in Android" group in Contacts also does not function. It says "No Members". She suggested that they be added manually to the group, or any group for that matter, until it's resolved. Sorry people!
    05-21-2015 06:07 PM
    Samsung tech support confirmed that no setting exists after the last update. It may be added on future updates. The "Starred in Android" group in Contacts also does not function. It says "No Members". She suggested that they be added manually to the group, or any group for that matter, until it's resolved. Sorry people!

Has Samsung done anything to fix this issue? I just upgraded to an S5 and this lost feature and auto-dial feature sucks!!!!!
    12-11-2016 12:38 PM

Has Samsung done anything to fix this issue? I just upgraded to an S5 and this lost feature and auto-dial feature sucks!!!!!
    12-11-2016 02:12 PM