NEED HELP Droid Bionic is stuck in Boot Loop...

A

AC Question

I have just gotten a Droid Bionic phone and only have had for about 3-4 months now. I had gotten it from a friend who had gotten an upgrade so she did not need it anymore. I set it up as a prepay with Verizon and everything was fine for a bit... The first thing to start going wrong with it was the camera, for some reason I could not get it to work for anything. That is when I did the FIRST factory reset. It worked once for a bit then it stopped working again. Done the factory reset again, but no luck. So I just gave up on fixing the camera... From there that is when the phone started to reset itself at random times. Like if I was about to make a call, it would freeze then reset. Also, there would be times that I would have to click an app many times before it would open cause it would keep closing itself. It would do this quite a few times then be fine for a few days...
Well today when I got up I went to check my text msgs, it froze. Then went back to the home screen, but everything was black in the background. I tried to turn it off, but instead it reset itself again... but it stayed that way for three hours. So I decide to pull the battery out, put it back in and turn it on. Same thing... So now it is stuck in a Boot Loop.
I have gone to the recovery and wiped the cache, wipe data, and done the factory wipe and STILL no luck...

I have looked on quite a lot of sites since today and I'm at my wits end... Please help, I don't have the money right now to just go out and buy a new phone right now. I want to know if there is STILL A WAY to fix this problem.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If it's a firmware problem, you can reflash the ROM. If it's a hardware problem you have to replace the bad hardware. There's no telling which it is without having the phone in hand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty