MMS received from wrong number??

A

AC Question

My wife and I both have switched over to Note 4s. I came from a IPhone 5c with Bell and still reside on the Bell Network.* Same SIM card using the adaptor.* Wife came over from a IPhone 4 on Telus Mobility.* She got her phone after me and also kept her SIM card. I ensured that we both deactivated the Imessaging via the apple Web site and we both seem to be able to send and receive text messages just fine to each other and other people. *The problem arrises when I try to send her (and only her! ) a mms. She does receive it,* but the number that displays is almost my number. . (off by one digit..which turns out to be some poor fellow in Denver) Needless to say,* this guy now is the lucky recipient of all manners of pics from my wife,* in her attempts to respond to mms that originate from my phone. Why in the world is this happening? ?

tnieto

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
I and my husband are having the same kind of issue with our Samsung Galaxy S6s. Can I ask what you had to do to fix it?
His phone only does this when he sends photos or MMS and it shows that they are coming from my telephone number and if someone responds it comes to my phone, not to his... So frustrating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy