I'm not sure what's wrong with my phone, I keep getting these weird popups. How can I stop them?

A

AC Question

I'm not sure what's wrong with my phone, I keep getting these weird popups.

It started a few days ago about 3 or 4 times a day these weird popups show up. it happens from the home screen, if I click to open an app, any of them it re directs me to 1 of 3 pages (androidcube.mobi, androidmedia.mobi, and clickgo.mobi). One page wants me to select a prize and the other two pages want me to download something because of a system alert or upgrade needed. I've looked online and can't seem to find anything to solve the problem. I've downloaded avast, lookout, and malwarebytes and they all scanned and said everything was fine. How do I get rid of these?

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: I'm not sure what's wrong with my phone, I keep getting these weird popups.

I am having the same issue on my LG G3. Help would be appreciated. Not sure if it's related but my phone just seems more slow lately and in the Verizon Messages app the keyboard doesn't always want to come up when I want to start typing a message.

Last edited:

Hearic74

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site

I have a Galaxy s5 and mine is doing the exact same thing. Also running slower,apps closing,etc...Pls help!

Last edited:

slarry

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site

I have a Galaxy S4 Active that is doing the same thing. These popups started AFTER my most recent software update.
I have contacted Samsung and they can't offer a solution aside from resetting the phone. I REALLY don't want to do that unless absolutely necessary.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12