The S6 Edge seems to be draining a lot of battery. It was fine the first 2-3 days I bought the phone, which only consumed about 10-12% a night on idle. However, about a week into using this phone, I've notice some serious battery drain. I usually have a full charge, or at least 90% before i head to bed. It now drains over 40-60% when i wake up. Note that i don't have much, if any extra apps that would consume this amount of energy when the phone is on idle. The only battery consumers shown are: Cell Standby at 35%, Android System at 24%, Android OS at 3% and Device idle only at 1%. I never have Volte on, but i do always have either wifi or data enabled. No live wallpapers, nor battery consuming widgets. I make sure every app is closed and optimized through clean master before i go to bed. I do the same every night since i had the phone. It just that the past few days has been worst and it will most likely continue this way unless there is a solution. I heard that booting it on safe mode for a couple hours and going back fixes the problem but i tried, and sadly it doesnt. Also, I barely play any games on this phone since i don't want it ending up like my last galaxy phone which had a TERRIBLE battery life. So i avoid downloading any games if possible. Is there any way to fix this? I heard that factory reset worked for some, but im not sure how that works. I don't want to do anything that will erase my data or cause damage to the phone. There were also posts saying it was because of Android Lolipop but im not sure either. As I'm finishing this thread, the battery is draining about 1% every 1-3 mins on use. Which is crazy because im not using any apps, only the screen is on. Please help?

P.S. On a full charge, it says I only have around 16 hours of use even with Power saving on.
    04-26-2015 02:34 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! A number of those issues sound familiar. See this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post4374164
    04-26-2015 10:28 PM