I rest factory my android and twitter does not work.

A

AC Question

I thought something was messed up on my phone so i reset factory the phone and the first app to be installed was twitter. So I installed. I can receive twitts and respond but cannot see any pictures. Instead I only see white boxes. When I click on any of the boxes it shows a black background with no icons. The video player icon appear but no image. When I play it seems to load but stays in a loop. Any solution to that? The problem with other twitter clients is they do not update live like twitter does. In hootsuit when push notifications is on nothing happens. The same with carbon.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Have all system apps been updated? Make sure Android System WebView has been fully updated. If you don't see it in your My Apps list in Google Play, do a search for it in the Google Play Store, select it, and see if there is an update.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Android System WebView is for Lollipop and higher, so that explains why you don't have it.

Your device is rooted, but is it still running the original stock ROM? Did you modify it at all?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
No specs that I can find on the Neos Touch, so it's probably one of those Chinese clones - which means they're not going to write any updates for it, and you're not going to get much information or help for it. (And with 4.2.2 you don't have to root to use the SD card.)

May 1, 2015
Visit site
To those speaking against chinese clones remember that even the iphone is produced in china. What I was asking was for a solution not a debate of what phone is good or bad. I guess android system is almost the same for every phone, maybe I am wrong. But then why Twitdere is working ok and also carbon and other twitter clients. You are the android expert i used to use iphone before and dont understand to much about these android devices. If any one could lead me to a solution, maybe is a permission problem embedded into twitter I dont know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae