LG Optimus L90 has out of storage errors after updating to Lollipop, how do I fix it?

A

AC Question

So, my LG Optimus L90 phone had about 60% free storage space before the lollipop update, but now it says I only have 6% free after the update, and I can't install anything. I've cleaned the cache, restarted the phone, but I don't know how to fix it. Any suggestions?

vivek panwar

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
D problem with Lollipop is, its using ART instead of earlier Dalvin so its natural that apps size will automatically increase n thats what Google has intentionally done in Lollipop for increasing speed n battery.

Problem is, current mobiles hv only 4gb out of 8gb to users. After Lollipop manufacturets will bound to give more GB. N normal mobiles will now come with 16GB internal memory.

Coming to ur question. Actually we cant do anything if ur updating L90 to lollipop. U can move as many apps to SD card as possible n keep all data on SD card.. N lets wait for LG to provide some update which increase our L90 internal memory from 3.8GB to atleast 5GB out of 8GB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay