Why does "this folder is empty" come up when I try to sync music from my Samsung Galaxy s4?

A

AC Question

Why does "this folder is empty" come up when I try to sync music from my Samsung Galaxy s4?

Hello
I am currently trying to import songs from my Samsung Galaxy s4 to my HP ProBook (windows 8). Everything runs smoothly: My phone connects and everything but when I open up "My Phone" and click on music it says this folder is empty. I've tried restarting my laptop and phone but nothing works. Can you please help me?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why does "this folder is empty" come up when I try to sync music from my Samsung Galaxy s4?

Hello
I am currently trying to import songs from my Samsung Galaxy s4 to my HP ProBook (windows 8). Everything runs smoothly: My phone connects and everything but when I open up "My Phone" and click on music it says this folder is empty. I've tried restarting my laptop and phone but nothing works. Can you please help me?

Use kies to transfer the music and back it up. You can get it for free on Samsung's website here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...www.samsung.com%2Fus%2Fkies%2F&token=WAjD78re

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21