S-View Cover suddenly stopped working on my Galaxy S6?

A

AC Question

Hi, I have just got a brand new Galaxy S6, I also purchase a real S-View Flip Cover Material version.

Both the phone and case are genuine. I put the case on the phone and all s-view features worked fine for a day or 2 then stopped working completly.
I put the case on my friends S6 and it worked but not on mine still, have a flicked a setting or something? I have looked all through settings

any help would be much appreciated, also the phone isnt an Edge version

Thanks, Joe

ralpho711

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm having a similar problem. When I restart the S6 when its in the S-View case, the S-View case is not recognized. I then take the phone out of the case and reinsert it back into the case and voila, the S-View works. It is definitely my phone because I've repeated this with three different S-View cases and S6 phones; all three cases work properly on the other two phones and all three cases act the same on my phone. Once I take off the case and replace it, the S-View functions seem to work until I restart the phone again. Any thoughts or advice is appreciated. BTW all the cases are genuine Samsung.

GmanMonty133

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue on an S6 (not Edge). I also have the genuine Samsung S Case.. Cumon Samsung give us a reason to continue buying genuine Samsung accessories.

Was it the guy that left VW-Audi to work for Samsung.... #samsung dodgy gear :mad:

europe nepal

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
If cant get qr code just switched off your s6 samsung and take out your case and put it again and switch on and when it fully open then just close your cover it will work if not try 2 3 times ... i always getting back when its not working good luck

Aijaz Rehman

Jun 6, 2018
Visit site
YES IT WORKS!!!

There is a label just beneath the phone on the Cover which is jsut a label of S-View cover a QR-CODE is also on that label. just remove that label phone, it will start working.

Khalaledo

Dec 16, 2018
Visit site
I had the same problem on my note8 clear veiw cover stopped working suddenly...
And the solution was too strange but it worked for me

Just remove the ticket on the back :cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181216-131400_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20181216-131400_Gallery.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12