How to recover all data erased from Galaxy S4 device? Pls help me.

A

AC Question

Hi everyone, my data is completely lost in my Samsung galaxy s4 device. The set password could not be retrieved after making different trials. Wrong password was given Many times. Now the handset has resetted. please help me.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, a factory reset wipes the device. Hopefully you had contacts and calendar events synced with Google, rather than saved to the device account, since if they were syncing with Google, they're safe in the cloud. But anything else saved on Internal Storage is gone. If you have a microSD card inserted, the files there are probably still ok.

In the future, if you're prone to forgetting important passwords, make sure you write it down and keep it safe somewhere at home, to prevent this kind of mishap.

cholevni

Jul 27, 2018
Visit site
Is there a way to prevent the phone from resetting once the password is entered incorrectly 10 times? I set a password on my phone a few days ago. Right after, I tried entering the password and it kept saying incorrect. The phone then went black and at the top, in blue said recovery reboot and there was an android guy on the screen and it said erasing. I immediately removed the battery. There is a lot on that phone that I desperately need! Or is there a way to back it up before I turn it back on at it continues to reset? I AM DESPERATE!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae