Why can't i connect my new s3 neu to my pc?

A

AC Question

I use windows 7 and an original usb cable.
Just got my new Galaxy s3 neo, when i plug it to my laptop it's just start charging.
I tried to put my battery and sim card out and back in like 10 times, i downloaded the latest drivers and kies, i tried multiple usb ports and multiple computers and it always the same issue. The phone is updated to the latest firmware.

hope to find solution. tnx in advance!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I use windows 7 and an original usb cable.
Just got my new Galaxy s3 neo, when i plug it to my laptop it's just start charging.
I tried to put my battery and sim card out and back in like 10 times, i downloaded the latest drivers and kies, i tried multiple usb ports and multiple computers and it always the same issue. The phone is updated to the latest firmware.

hope to find solution. tnx in advance!
Uninstall the drivers and re-install. See if that fixes the problem. Issues like this are not too uncommon, and uninstalling drivers usually fixes the problem.

Let us know how it goes.

systemaa

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi, thank you for your answer.
I tried it, no change except when I'm trying to connecting it through kies, it shows me "the connected device is supported through smart switch" message. googled it, there is not even a blurb about this kind of error.
Just seems wrong :'(