Replacing Nexus 7 Screen: Will I lose my stuff?

A

AC Question

I am trying to figure out the best way to either fix my Nexus 7, or move all my data and such to a newer 2013 model, and still keep the info inside the games. Some of them don't seem to save on the device, and require special keys to get my info back, which I can't get to currently.

The cracks in the screen are minor and the LCD is intact, so I could just replace the digitizer which is a bit more work. However my bezel is cracked, so I would likely wanna replace that too. So if I go the cheaper route and just replace the screen(LCD+digitizer) and bezel, will removing power from the motherboard wipe out my stuff?

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to figure out the best way to either fix my Nexus 7, or move all my data and such to a newer 2013 model, and still keep the info inside the games. Some of them don't seem to save on the device, and require special keys to get my info back, which I can't get to currently.

I used Helium (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.koushikdutta.backup&hl=en&token=2fJttsRj) when I wanted to wipe my device and had games that didn't backup to the cloud....it worked well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski