Samsung Galaxy S3 restarts, kernel panic.

A

AC Question

My phone is a year or two old, it's a Samsung s3 mini. One day it just froze while I was texting, so I just restarted it and it didn't work, as in it didn't restart. So I pulled the battery thingy at the back out for a bit and it did work, but it wouldn't switch on. I thought maybe the battery may have been drained out so I charged it. And well the next time I pressed the restart button, it restarted but once it got to the telecom logo it froze, had something written about kernel panic and how you press volume up for something and down for something, then it restarts again and goes into a loop until the battery runs out. I've been trying access it and restart via computer but every time it does it just restarts and I am unable to access it for a longer period of time. I have been quite careful with this phone, and only have dropped it twice. Please help, thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: my phone keep restarting then has instrucction for kernel panic, then restarts quickly after

My phone is a year or two old, it's a Samsung s3 mini. One day it just froze while I was texting, so I just restarted it and it didn't work, as in it didn't restart. So I pulled the battery thingy at the back out for a bit and it did work, but it wouldn't switch on. I thought maybe the battery may have been drained out so I charged it. And well the next time I pressed the restart button, it restarted but once it got to the telecom logo it froze, had something written about kernel panic and how you press volume up for something and down for something, then it restarts again and goes into a loop until the battery runs out. I've been trying access it and restart via computer but every time it does it just restarts and I am unable to access it for a longer period of time. I have been quite careful with this phone, and only have dropped it twice. Please help, thanks
Try replacing the battery with a new one and see if that helps. Let us know what happens and/or if you have any other questions!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay