I recently buy my Note 4 about 2 weeks ago. Seens i have buy it i am having many troubles, including battery draining... but the biggest problem i have is connection to my internet. I have 105 mbps Comcast internet. And it works really fine with other android devices in my home. But when i try to use my phone from my room, it cannot even load webpages. And when i use it nearby my internet box, it works fine in about 50 mbps. So i am not able to use it from my room. Other device such as Ipad and Galaxy s3 works really good from my room and even farther from my room. But my new Note 4 can only work fine nearby my internet box. So if you have any tips or idea how to fix it, please tell me what should i do???
    05-19-2015 05:00 PM
    I recently buy my Note 4 about 2 weeks ago. Seens i have buy it i am having many troubles, including battery draining... but the biggest problem i have is connection to my internet. I have 105 mbps Comcast internet. And it works really fine with other android devices in my home. But when i try to use my phone from my room, it cannot even load webpages. And when i use it nearby my internet box, it works fine in about 50 mbps. So i am not able to use it from my room. Other device such as Ipad and Galaxy s3 works really good from my room and even farther from my room. But my new Note 4 can only work fine nearby my internet box. So if you have any tips or idea how to fix it, please tell me what should i do???
    Welcome to the forums!

I've seen this issue off and on. You might want to check this thread, there were a couple of fixes here and at least one of the people had Comcast.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...home-wifi.html
    Welcome to the forums!

I've seen this issue off and on. You might want to check this thread, there were a couple of fixes here and at least one of the people had Comcast.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...home-wifi.html
    05-19-2015 05:17 PM
    Sounds more to me like the wifi antenna isn't connected inside the phone. It's still under warranty, so have it replaced. (Or, if your carrier has real techs, they can open the phone, reconnect the antenna and close it up again in about 3 minutes.)
    05-19-2015 06:06 PM
    Hi, I just register on this site. I am the asker of this question. I don't have any carrier. My phone is unlocked. And i buy it from online. And i notice today my phone works fine in other networks, such as my school network. Even my school has slow connection than my home, it works really fine on my school, i am really confuse what to do.
    05-20-2015 08:26 AM