galaxy s6 not 'seeing' Bluetooth devices

rbk4fun

May 22, 2015
Visit site
I've successfully connected 2 Bluetooth devices but have 2 others that my phone doesn't recognize. I've tried powering off, disconnecting any other Bluetooth devices, made multiple attempts. Any suggestions?

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I've successfully connected 2 Bluetooth devices but have 2 others that my phone doesn't recognize. I've tried powering off, disconnecting any other Bluetooth devices, made multiple attempts. Any suggestions?

Make sure the other devices are completed disconnected/forgotten. Also, power off the other devices then power back on and try connecting with your phone. Let us know if that helps.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Make sure the devices are discoverable (check their manuals to find out how to do that with each one - just turning a device on doesn't make it discoverable).

rbk4fun

May 22, 2015
Visit site
All good. S6 is working beautifully. I do wish everyone would quit complaining about the battery......it's not that bad and as several people have pointed out it charges quickly. This was also a major complaint early on about the iPhone....but it didn't seem to impact sales or the enthusiasm for the device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835