My HTC WIldfire S is still working but the screen is broken.
    How to recover my contacts, my sms and other datas please ?
    05-23-2015 03:32 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! For files, you can try this method for recovery: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...ed-screen.html

Unfortunately, this won't help you retrieve contacts stored on the phone, since you can't access the database file they're stored in. This is why it's always safer to associate your contacts with your Google account, not the Phone account. Contacts in the Google account get synced automatically to your Google Contacts in the cloud, where they remain safe.

SMS messages present the same problem--they aren't in a discrete file that you can move over. If this information is very important to you, you may have to consider replacing the screen of the phone instead.
    05-24-2015 06:56 PM
    But once you get the hang of that recovery method, you might be able to install an app like SMS Backup & Restore, back up your texts and restore them to another phone/this phone when the screen is replaced.

Same with non-Google contacts. Export them. Then import them to the other/this phone.

Another way of recovering some stuff (not anything on a database like SMS or contacts, but files) is Recovering files via adb (Post #22).
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-27-2015 05:34 PM