Why is my Galaxy S4 combining texts?

Jac74

May 30, 2015
Visit site
When I send a text msg, it is sending my msgs, but combing parts of my previously sent texts with parts of different people's received texts into 1 message- causing a lot of stress & confusion. Hard to explain but for eg. In my saved msgs I have a txt from my sister saying "Nice 2B settled back hm, was gr8 2CU agen. Thanx 4 the flowers, they were gorgeous & lasted so well - they just died but such an amazing blue right till the end. See u next month xo". Then I have another msg from a friend saying " omg, terrible news - pink concert sold out already. Can't believe it. Just have to keep eyes out - maybe they'll hav a 2nd release. Fingers crossed". Then in my previously sent messages from 6 months ago will be txts"hey sis, can't believe hols finally here. . Yay! !! On my way to Albs right now, Cu soon xo" and "hey mum, Nan just said she'd get them".
Problem is.. when I send this message to my sister "hey sis, dunno if u heard. .. Edinburgh tattoo coming to melb next yr- was thinking bday gift for dad. Wot dya think? " the message it actually sends is " hey sis, dunno if u heard...omg terrible news - Nan just died but such an amazing blue right till the end. On my way to Albs right now".
How can this happen? ??

Bdub1905

May 30, 2015
Visit site
My girlfriends phone does the same thing and she has a Google nexus 5 so I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with the phone manufacturer or model. It may be an app you've downloaded with a virus or something. Have you ran an anti virus app check?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance