Why is my galaxy s6 dropping calls whenever it wants to?

A

AC Question

I got the Samsung Galaxy s6 about a month ago maybe at first I had a iphone 5c, I never had this problem with the dropping calls when I had the iphone till I got this phone. On my iphone I was able to talk otp till it reached 4 hours than it would automatically hang up but as soon as I got this phone and I would talk to my boyfriend on the phone in the night it would hang up whenever it wants to like it never goes to 4 hours, sometimes the call would last for 8 minutes or 11. I know it's not me cause I watched it hang up and I know it's not him cause I would call back and ask him and he says it's far away. Also, it mostly happens in the night cause in the evening I'm able to talk longer and have longer calls.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
There are about a dozen reasons that can be happening, so giving you all the guesses won't help you. Neither will calling them - they'll also be guessing.

Take the phone into a TMobile store. (If it's a problem with the way your account is set up, they can change it from there, the same as if you had called them - but if it's a problem with the phone, they have it in their hands and can test a few things, which can't be done over the phone.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power