Why is my data just keep increasing?

A

AC Question

I have the Samsung s6 brought outright and waiting on my contract sim from EE, so I don't even have a sim in the phone at the moment and when I go into setting, data usage it says it's on 1.92GB and I've not used the Internet out and about but only t home and friends houses when I've been connected to the Internet, I just really don't want to have to pay for this!!:( someone please help

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
You can not be charged for mobile data if your sim is not set up and activated, and apn settings input (done automatically). I suspect, like Belodion, the wifi tab is showing wifi usage, not the Mobile Data tab.
If it has access to wifi regularly, and you have set up your Google and maybe Samsung account, it could be catching up with a lot of syncing and app updates in the background (we don't know how you have set it up).

I am curious what amount of data you went for. If you are near wifi a lot you may not need as much as some.
I and I think Belodion are on Three sim only unlimited (1000gb) rolling contracts, but I would like to switch to EE after trying it for three months. I would need 10 - 20 gb though including tethering.

Enjoy the S6. Nice device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15