Confused between lg g3 and xperia z2

A

AC Question

I know these phones are a little bit outdated but they can still meet my standards in everyday life basis.I only have a small budget. I'm into photography and i read many camera reviews on the internet primarily on these phones. I like the autofocusing system and the OIS+ of the G3 and I like the 20 mp of the z2. Most people who have the z2 say that its camera is bad in low light but some people also said that it is because it's in the wrong settings.They say that the g3's camera is better; moreover, it has a dual LED flash which is a big plus. Well i see that the g3 has limited controls not just like the z2. I really want cameraphones that lets you adjust the iso and many other exifs.May I ask also if what's a better selfie phone between those two. I dont care about the resolution because they are both nice. If I get the z2, i will be worried about its battery because it's unremovable. Can you help me ?

Muhammad Ali27

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I have used both phones , and let me tell you one thing z2 was a lot better . the camera was just stunning . sure the dual flash on g3 is a big advantage , however you can get somewhat similar results on the z2 when u boost a high iso with the flash on . take z2 the battery and display are also better . and the z2 is a great budget phone worth every penny .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance