How much is 32gb?

A

AC Question

I have unlimited data on my phone plan that I share with 4 other family members. I am considering using another plan that would have us sharing data. Is it possible for 5 people to share that each month without going over on minutes?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
How much is 32GB? That depends. It's more small pictures than large pictures. It's more short vifeos than feature length movies.

We have 4 people (and will be adding a 5th) on a 7.5GB plan and never go over, because we do our large downloading on wifi, so the occasional email, weather app data download, calendar update, etc., doesn't consume much data. I've used about 22MB (not GB) of mobile data from May 15th to now. (I've probably used t least a few GB of wifi data, but that's from my internet service provider, not my phone carrier.)

However, if you're talking about a Verizon unlimited plan, unless you're REALLY pinched for money, I wouldn't give it up. You won't be seeing unlimited data plans again for a long time, if ever. Once you make a change to the plan, unlimited data is gone forever.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AC. :)

Five people to share 32GB of mobile data per month? Is that what you mean? That would be just over 6GB each, which is quite a lot. But I don't see how that's relevant to Phone minutes usage....or do you intend to use voice-over-internet?
32GB is an unusual figure for a data allowance....it sounds more like a phone storage capacity. Which carrier or network are you using, or proposing to use?

Edit: Posted same moment as above.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie