Looking for the feature that turns off all notifications at certain hour, but allows set numbers in.

A

AC Question

I happened upon a feature that would allow my phone to go into sleep mode, at a time that I can set, yet allow texts or calls from certain numbers that I put in (great for when the kids are out and they need to call in case of an emergency). I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. I had brought the phone to Verizon to find out why my battery was draining so quickly, someone did an update and now I can't find it the feature anymore. And I can't regulate my tones, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I happened upon a feature that would allow my phone to go into sleep mode, at a time that I can set, yet allow texts or calls from certain numbers that I put in (great for when the kids are out and they need to call in case of an emergency). I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. I had brought the phone to Verizon to find out why my battery was draining so quickly, someone did an update and now I can't find it the feature anymore. And I can't regulate my tones, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.
Hello. Sorry you were missed.
All I can tell you is the Blocking Mode features were changed with the Lollipop update and some are now under "Interruptions" settings. There has been some controversy that this was botched on some devices including the S5, AFAIK, maybe limited to certain carriers.

I hope you find the settings you want there, elsewise have a look at the S5 forums, or better still quickly register a username and ask here or under Android Central Community - General Help and How To, Introductions or the S5 forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084