How do I screen record with internal/system audio rather than Mic audio?

A

AC Question

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I'm trying to record game footage but every app out there seems to only offer either no audio or Mic audio - which is no good for me.

Is there a seperate app I could launch at the same time that would record my phone's audio i.e. sounds/music during a game directly?

Or are there any all-inclusive apps that would do both and record footage with the audio and no outside sounds (as what happens with recording via mic).

Many thanks in advance,

Andrew

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I'm trying to record game footage but every app out there seems to only offer either no audio or Mic audio - which is no good for me.

Is there a seperate app I could launch at the same time that would record my phone's audio i.e. sounds/music during a game directly?

Or are there any all-inclusive apps that would do both and record footage with the audio and no outside sounds (as what happens with recording via mic).

Many thanks in advance,

Andrew

Welcome to Android Central!

You can check out this thread below where someone asked the same question. I think the only way was to use Bluestacks and record from your PC or Mac.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...y-android-apps-can-record-internal-audio.html