I've had the Nexus 4 for a little over 2 years now, and I didn't really like it. There were many glitches and the overall look didn't impress me. I've been really wanting a white or different colour phone than just the boring black. I also didn't like how this phone doesn't have many cases. The S6 is extremely nice looking and it's going to have lots of cases for it but at my provider it costs about $500 including taxes, etc. The LG G3 is virtually nothing or maybe around $50 including taxes, however, I don't really enjoy the look of it and it only comes in black again. There also aren't many cases. If I buy a new phone, I keep it for around 2 years but I feel like if I get the S6, I'll most likely keep it for longer. Wouldn't it be able to hold up for much longer than 2 years anywayss and it's bound to be more enjoyable for a longer time? But is it a stupid decision to spend $500 on this vs virtually nothing on an LG G3...?
    06-05-2015 08:38 PM
    I've had the Nexus 4 for a little over 2 years now, and I didn't really like it. There were many glitches and the overall look didn't impress me. I've been really wanting a white or different colour phone than just the boring black. I also didn't like how this phone doesn't have many cases. The S6 is extremely nice looking and it's going to have lots of cases for it but at my provider it costs about $500 including taxes, etc. The LG G3 is virtually nothing or maybe around $50 including taxes, however, I don't really enjoy the look of it and it only comes in black again. There also aren't many cases. If I buy a new phone, I keep it for around 2 years but I feel like if I get the S6, I'll most likely keep it for longer. Wouldn't it be able to hold up for much longer than 2 years anywayss and it's bound to be more enjoyable for a longer time? But is it a stupid decision to spend $500 on this vs virtually nothing on an LG G3...?
    Welcome to Android Central!

If you keep phones for a long time I would go with the S6. Its a great phone with a great camera and performance.
    06-09-2015 11:08 AM