Should I change my phone number?

A

AC Question

I do not have my iphone anymore to turn off the imessages. I was thinking about changing my phone number so I won't be associated with the iphone number anymore. Does this make sense?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
will changing my phone number on my android help with the not receiving text messages from iphone users? I do not have my iphone anymore to change any kind of settings. TIA

I do not have my iphone anymore to turn off the imessages. I was thinking about changing my phone number so I won't be associated with the iphone number anymore. Does this make sense?

I had to use an iPhone for a couple of weeks and had to deal with this issue with iMessage when I went back to my Android.

You don't need to change your number to get the issue corrected. If the following steps don't correct it, call Apple. You also do not still need the phone.

https://selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage

Becky Lee 01

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Thanks....I went to the link and did what it said....it came back and told me my phone number isn't registered with imessage. so....I guess I deactivated the imessage from my iphone.....now to figure out why I can't get some peoples msg in my group msgs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad