Ok so I just bought this phone named "LK mobile", Has version of Kitkat 4.4.2. When I get home from shop. I tried to search for this device as I never heard about this brand before, I found nothing in google lol, I feel like I am the only who own this product xD
    It's a good phone though, smooth, fast. I'm just wondering which country made it and why this is so unknown brand .
    Maybe someone here knows about this "unknown brand" phone.

Here is the only detail I found from back .

Model: spreadtrum M4
    IME: Can't remember its code.

Nothing much detail was there.
    06-07-2015 01:29 PM
    Welcome to AC.

I got a search result on part of it very quickly. Spreadtrum Communications is a Chinese electronics manufacturer based in Shanghai.
    But 'LK Phones' produced no result.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-07-2015 02:16 PM
    Welcome to AC.

I got a search result on part of it very quickly. Spreadtrum Communications is a Chinese electronics manufacturer based in Shanghai.
    But 'LK Phones' produced no result.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Do you think it is safe to buy these phones? They have it in lazada, lk mobile mate 9, even samsung and phone 7 named after them. Hmm, what do u think?
    02-19-2017 07:12 PM
    Lazada seems to be an online shopping company in the Philippines, but being in the UK myself I have no knowledge of them. The LK phones look like phones from well-known manufacturers with the name LK prefixed. I'd have to be a lot closer to the Philippines - in them, in fact - to be able to make any judgment.
    02-19-2017 09:43 PM