Why is my bluetooth sync volume so low?

A

AC Question

Hello,
I have the Samsung Galaxy S6 and every time it sync to my 2014 Honda Accord the volume sync and plays music at extremely low volume even on max. Compared to almost any other phone like my iphone 4s that sync the audio for my music no problem. I tried turning the media on and off and deleting the device completely off the bluetooth list and re-adding which still does not work. Any help would be appreciated.

And if anyone knows of a good music manager for the Samsung S6 let me know. I am using mobilego and it sucks as it won’t let you sort the order of your music.

Thank you,

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I have the Samsung Galaxy S6 and every time it sync to my 2014 Honda Accord the volume sync and plays music at extremely low volume even on max. Compared to almost any other phone like my iphone 4s that sync the audio for my music no problem. I tried turning the media on and off and deleting the device completely off the bluetooth list and re-adding which still does not work. Any help would be appreciated.

And if anyone knows of a good music manager for the Samsung S6 let me know. I am using mobilego and it sucks as it won’t let you sort the order of your music.

Thank you,

Welcome to Android Central!

Are you making sure to go past the loud music warning on the S6?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18