How do I transfer my marvel puzzle quest game from my old phone to the new phone?

A

AC Question

Let me start off by saying that this is my husbands issue. He, however, has no clue about technology and only knows how to play this game. He needed a new phone. We all do at some point. He has a Samsung S2 for about 6 years. It is still a decent phone. He needed more space. So he finally upgraded to a S5 a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, despite my advice, he has never set up nor has he ever wanted a FB account. When he downloaded the game, he said he wasn't prompted to save with FB. He said he wasn't even prompted to set up a google games account, or whatever it is called. I didn't believe him, but like I said, he doesn't do technology. NOW, just before getting his new phone, PQ had an update, he downloaded it, and was NEVER able to get back in. I have been trying a few different apps to transfer game files from old phone to new phone but to no avail. PQ will NOT open, it keeps crashing. I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall and it wiped out ALL of his info. Luckily I saved it on the SD card I installed and I was able to retrieve it on the old phone. I CANNOT find it to download it to the new phone. If he installs it from the play store on the new phone, he will lose ALL of his data, characters, so on....he has spent money and a lot of time on this game and will be devastated if he cannot retrieve his profile! Please help!! I have downloaded the following transfer apps already: File Transfer Pro, Kies, File Storage Companion, DataSync, Helium...nothing has helped. Thank you for all your advice in advance!

mommyjellybean

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I know this is very old, but I thought I'd give my 2 cents. I had this game on my old phone, got a new phone and this game would not fit on my current phone with all the other apps I need and use on my phone so I just kept it on my old phone and just use Wi-Fi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome