Samsung S5 Google Keyboard not working

CatMask

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
So I've had Google Keyboard for a while, and I like it better than the normal Samsung Keyboard, but sometimes when I type, the letters will not actually show up into the search box, compose message box, etc. It will give me my autocorrect options, but the letters will not be there. I'm new to android, so I don't know much and I would really appreciate a solution, and if the only solution is to get a different keyboard, give me some recommendations!

Posted via the Android Central App

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
With some apps the keyboard pops up before the text window is open for typing. As you say, you type and everything looks kind of normal in your keyboard but nothing is written. Next time it happens tap again on the text window and see if everything works fine.

CatMask

Jun 10, 2015
Visit site
I tap on the text box, and it either takes a couple tries, or I have to restart the app for it to get it to work, and I restarted my phone last night, and it hasn't been doing it, but last time I restarted it (before last night) it only took a few days for the issue to come back. But thank you, I forgot to mention that.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX