LG G Watch R sending calls straight to Answering Machine. Why?

A

AC Question

Hi,

I have an Xperia Z2 running Android 5.0.2 linked to an LG G Watch R which (as far as the watch tells me) is running the most up to date software.

Everything works fine between the two except for one thing. When I answer a call with the watch it sends the calls straight to my Xperia Answering Machine (not network voicemail) on the phone so I will hear the person I'm speaking to for a few seconds and then they get cut off. When I disable Answering Phone everything works fine.

Is there a fix for this other than keeping Answering Phone disabled?

I've called Sony and LG and neither had an answer for me.

Thanks in advance.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have an Xperia Z2 running Android 5.0.2 linked to an LG G Watch R which (as far as the watch tells me) is running the most up to date software.

Everything works fine between the two except for one thing. When I answer a call with the watch it sends the calls straight to my Xperia Answering Machine (not network voicemail) on the phone so I will hear the person I'm speaking to for a few seconds and then they get cut off. When I disable Answering Phone everything works fine.

Is there a fix for this other than keeping Answering Phone disabled?

I've called Sony and LG and neither had an answer for me.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to Android Central!

I think that answering a call with Android Wear is a little buggy at least for me. When I get a call in my car and answer it with my car controls my watch keeps on vibrating as if the call is still coming in. I have to actually swipe answer to get it to stop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX