Yesterday i updated my Android to Lollipop and my SD card didnt work. The notification appeared when i inserted the sd card, but all the files were missing. It worked properly before the update. I formatted my sd card and when i inserted it, it worked! Yay. But after turning off my mobile and turning it back on, the same thing happened. No music, no photos, and i had to format it again to work. Should i get another sd card? Will it happen the same with the new one?
    06-10-2015 06:39 AM
    Yesterday i updated my Android to Lollipop and my SD card didnt work. The notification appeared when i inserted the sd card, but all the files were missing. It worked properly before the update. I formatted my sd card and when i inserted it, it worked! Yay. But after turning off my mobile and turning it back on, the same thing happened. No music, no photos, and i had to format it again to work. Should i get another sd card? Will it happen the same with the new one?
    What phone do you have? It might be best to try clearing cache through recovery first. If that doesn't fix the problem then consider a replacement SD Card.
    06-10-2015 11:03 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! You could also insert the card into your computer and run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html
    06-10-2015 12:04 PM