Microphone for HTC desire 816 not working

A

AC Question

Bought a new dual sim htc desire 816G 2015 model. The microphone does not work. Also cannot record any voice recordings and the video 8recordings doesn't get any voice recorded. The mic started working fine after 5-6hours. It happens everyday. It stops working for 6-7hours and again works fine. Also tried factory reset. Still the same issue. Headphones mic works fine only issue with the phone mic. It it related to hardware or any app trying to disable mic. Plz help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

maniannaki

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I see that this problem appears to my HTC 816 dual SIM when I choose mobile internet. No problem when I use only WiFi internet. When the problem appears it takes days to be resolved. What can do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty