I have gone through three different flashlight apps that I found in the Google Play app store since I got my LG G3. The apps themselves work fine, but whenever I put their widget on the homescreen and try to turn the flashlight on from there, it only works about the first three times. After that, the widget no longer turns the flashlight on.
    06-11-2015 02:24 AM
    I have gone through three different flashlight apps that I found in the Google Play app store since I got my LG G3. The apps themselves work fine, but whenever I put their widget on the homescreen and try to turn the flashlight on from there, it only works about the first three times. After that, the widget no longer turns the flashlight on.
    It could be the way the flashlight feature is wired into the software. Try force stopping/clearing data of the widget and see if that helps. Be aware that it'll probably delete the widget from the home screen if you do this, which would require you to set it back in place. The alternative of course is to not use the widget and use the app itself.
    06-11-2015 12:12 PM