Mobile data icon disappeared from notifications -

A

AC Question

The mobiel data icon has suddenly gone from my notifications panel.

I haven't changed any settings. It was there one minute gone the next.

How do i get it back with my other icons?

I cannot see how to add it back on in settings.

Don't really want to reset the phone if possible.

thestormfall

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm guessing the UK has probably already been mentioned but anyway...I've been connected to the WiFi for a while so I didn't notice till last night that the icon was gone. I thought I somehow did something wrong but it looks like we're all in the same boat. I'm guessing we'll have to wait for another update 'till it gets fixed.

mykgelsam

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
im from the philippines and i also lost my mobile data icon from my notification panel, at first i thought that i might have accidentally deleted it,but now that i know that im not the only one, i dont need to panic,just hope we get it back

SUMER BHASIN

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
i have personally talked to samsung service centre of india and they say that the company is availing the 4g service for indian s6 users so they needed to take that mobile data option for technical issues. they ll fix it in the next update which will consist of 4g connection

Wiggum333

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
i have personally talked to samsung service centre of india and they say that the company is availing the 4g service for indian s6 users so they needed to take that mobile data option for technical issues. they ll fix it in the next update which will consist of 4g connection

Did they happen to say why they have to remove that toggle? All it is, is a toggle that you can also control via digging into the settings of the phone. If they removed the option completely from the settings, as well as removing the toggle, that would SEEM to make more sense ... but just removing the toggle for "technical issues" seems like a load of BS.