Where does Textra store "additional media content"?

A

AC Question

Document attachments (.doc and .docx) don't show up; however, the message, "Additional media content is included. Please check the message in detail." I have no idea where to look. I've accidentally found some in the past, but not always. I just downloaded Astro File Manager and it cannot find the file on a search by name, but I'm not sure I selected everyplace it could be. I only use device or SD card on my Galaxy S4.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Document attachments (.doc and .docx) don't show up; however, the message, "Additional media content is included. Please check the message in detail." I have no idea where to look. I've accidentally found some in the past, but not always. I just downloaded Astro File Manager and it cannot find the file on a search by name, but I'm not sure I selected everyplace it could be. I only use device or SD card on my Galaxy S4.

Welcome to Android Central!

Try looking in the internal memory download folder. You might have to change your location in the file explorer. I use ES File Manager it has always worked the best for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463