Is my phone not charging because when i shower i have my phone there with me listening to music ?

A

AC Question

I usually play music from my phone when i am in the shower, I leave it on the little self where the window is so i can here the music. But i have noticed my phone charging has stopped working so quickly it takes all day for it to charge and by the time i get it is 8 or 9 hours later and its on 60% or more. Does anyone know how to fix this issue anything i can do at home with home materials. Please help me i cannot afford to get a new model of it or i new one i need this fixed.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? First, make sure you're using the original cable and charging plug. But if you already are, then does this persist if you use different cables or wall charger plugs? Those can fail without warning, so it's always worth trying different ones.

If it still charges slowly, go to Settings>Battery while it's charging. Does it say "Charging (AC)" or "Charging (USB)"? If it says USB while you're plugged into a wall outlet, then that means it's only drawing as much current as a USB port would give (which is significantly less than an AC outlet), and that usually means that either the cable/charging plug are faulty, or the microUSB port is faulty.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03