Is my phone not charging because when i shower i have my phone there with me listening to music ?

A

AC Question

I usually play music from my phone when i am in the shower, I leave it on the little self where the window is so i can here the music. But i have noticed my phone charging has stopped working so quickly it takes all day for it to charge and by the time i get it is 8 or 9 hours later and its on 60% or more. Does anyone know how to fix this issue anything i can do at home with home materials. Please help me i cannot afford to get a new model of it or i new one i need this fixed.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The steam and water vapor in the room is getting into the phone. When you take toe phone to a cooler room, the steam condenses and causes water damage all over the inside of the phone. Eventually the phone is going to stop working altogether (and it won't pay to repair it, because everything other than plastic parts will have to be replaced).

With your next phone, put it into a plastic zip bag and zip it shut. Put that, zip side first, into a second zip bag and zip that shut. That should keep the steam and water vapor out of the phone. (Or buy a shower radio - they're built to be waterproof, even if they're directly under the shower spray.).

Guntherx

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Not sure if that's the reason why your phone isn't charging properly, but definitely isn't good for your phone to be in the bathroom while you shower. Could it possibly be your charger?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae