how to send picture taken with phone to facebook

A

AC Question

I know how to use camera for taking photos, but how to I get the picture from the phone to a facebook page

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Open the image, locate the icon that looks like the image I attached and tap it. On the resulting menu, locate the Facebook icon (provided you have the app installed) and tap that. This then shares to your Facebook wall.

The "toolbar" containing this icon may auto-hide if you don't act quick enough, just tap the screen and it will show back up.

Attachments

• _20150615_201849.JPG
    _20150615_201849.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 5

ellyenne

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Alternately, to post multiple pictures at the same time to your Wall: open your FB app. At the bottom is a blue bar with "photo". Tap that.
It opens a window with ALL of your pictures, newest (by modify date) on top. Tap as many as you like to select, then tap DONE and it will upload all of them in a single post.
If you want to change to a specific folder in your DCIM, look at the top left. It should say: "All Photos and Videos, Tap to change". Tap. It will give you a list of folders. If you just took the picture, choose Camera. It will give you a grid of pictures, and you can select as above.

To paste to a SPECIFIC PAGE, you must go to that page in your FB app, and post from that page.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463