Wifi connetion is being lost soon after it is connected by recently in my samsung s3

Sibin Susan Sunny

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
there is no problem with the d-link.Earlier there is no problem with wifi connection of my phone. But now for the first time using it in a day, it will automatically connects and disconnects after a while. After I off the wifi icon and on it, it will show that there is a secured connection of wifi network( it will not connect automatically).I then click connect, the signal will come and it is shown that 'wifi connected to network' it suddely disconnects. What shall I do to diagonise this problem?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
there is no problem with the d-link.Earlier there is no problem with wifi connection of my phone. But now for the first time using it in a day, it will automatically connects and disconnects after a while. After I off the wifi icon and on it, it will show that there is a secured connection of wifi network( it will not connect automatically).I then click connect, the signal will come and it is shown that 'wifi connected to network' it suddely disconnects. What shall I do to diagonise this problem?

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried forgetting the connection and then reestablishing it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech