How can I plat Mediasite live webcasts on a Samsung Galaxy SIII?

A

AC Question

I have a Galaxy SIII running 4.1 Jellybean.

A week ago I was able to watch live webcasts (required for my continuing education credits) on a site using Sonic Foundry's Mediasite. The videos were very buggy, as Mediasite does not support Android and is best on KitKat. In an attempt to fix the bugginess (freezing, etc), I cleared cache, history and cookies on the phone. This was using Chrome.
Well, that made it worse as I now cannot watch webcast at all.

I have also tried Dolphin (with Jetpack) as Mediasite says it works. It did for one week, now I get an error message.

I have downloaded an archived version of Flash for the phone, which is what I did before, when Chrome worked. Nothing.

I still have some 20 credits to earn and 2 weeks, so I am hoping someone can help.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Galaxy SIII running 4.1 Jellybean.

A week ago I was able to watch live webcasts (required for my continuing education credits) on a site using Sonic Foundry's Mediasite. The videos were very buggy, as Mediasite does not support Android and is best on KitKat. In an attempt to fix the bugginess (freezing, etc), I cleared cache, history and cookies on the phone. This was using Chrome.
Well, that made it worse as I now cannot watch webcast at all.

I have also tried Dolphin (with Jetpack) as Mediasite says it works. It did for one week, now I get an error message.

I have downloaded an archived version of Flash for the phone, which is what I did before, when Chrome worked. Nothing.

I still have some 20 credits to earn and 2 weeks, so I am hoping someone can help.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried using Firefox? It might work better for you, if supports flash.