How can I plat Mediasite live webcasts on a Samsung Galaxy SIII?

A

AC Question

I have a Galaxy SIII running 4.1 Jellybean.

A week ago I was able to watch live webcasts (required for my continuing education credits) on a site using Sonic Foundry's Mediasite. The videos were very buggy, as Mediasite does not support Android and is best on KitKat. In an attempt to fix the bugginess (freezing, etc), I cleared cache, history and cookies on the phone. This was using Chrome.
Well, that made it worse as I now cannot watch webcast at all.

I have also tried Dolphin (with Jetpack) as Mediasite says it works. It did for one week, now I get an error message.

I have downloaded an archived version of Flash for the phone, which is what I did before, when Chrome worked. Nothing.

I still have some 20 credits to earn and 2 weeks, so I am hoping someone can help.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Galaxy SIII running 4.1 Jellybean.

A week ago I was able to watch live webcasts (required for my continuing education credits) on a site using Sonic Foundry's Mediasite. The videos were very buggy, as Mediasite does not support Android and is best on KitKat. In an attempt to fix the bugginess (freezing, etc), I cleared cache, history and cookies on the phone. This was using Chrome.
Well, that made it worse as I now cannot watch webcast at all.

I have also tried Dolphin (with Jetpack) as Mediasite says it works. It did for one week, now I get an error message.

I have downloaded an archived version of Flash for the phone, which is what I did before, when Chrome worked. Nothing.

I still have some 20 credits to earn and 2 weeks, so I am hoping someone can help.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried using Firefox? It might work better for you, if supports flash.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm