Why is my calendar and time messed up?

A

AC Question

K so my samsung galaxy 3 is having difficulties. It was frozen on the home screen when i was trying to access GroupMe and nothing i did could change it. pressing the power button would get the screen to go black as usual, but i could not turn the device off and eventually i resorted to taking the battery out. After i did that, my phone opened up as usual, but now says that it is November 24, 2012. My calls and texts reflect that date so it is very inconvenient. Every time i open the internet it says that the security certificate for this site is having problems. I also cannot use apps such as Snapchat and GroupMe it will just give an error message. Would appreciate any help anyone could give.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
K so my samsung galaxy 3 is having difficulties. It was frozen on the home screen when i was trying to access GroupMe and nothing i did could change it. pressing the power button would get the screen to go black as usual, but i could not turn the device off and eventually i resorted to taking the battery out. After i did that, my phone opened up as usual, but now says that it is November 24, 2012. My calls and texts reflect that date so it is very inconvenient. Every time i open the internet it says that the security certificate for this site is having problems. I also cannot use apps such as Snapchat and GroupMe it will just give an error message. Would appreciate any help anyone could give.

Welcome to Android Central!

Go in to your settings, go to date and time, make sure that automatic date and time is checked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois