hey guys i need help with my micro sd card on my HTC ONE M8. it always says "mounting" then it says "safe to remove" then i went on my mac and i ended up fixing the "disk" or formating and erasing all the data in the card, and it works again. until i put stuff(videos,pictures etc.) on my sd card and unmount it. then im in the loop again and again... what can be the problem?
    06-20-2015 01:49 AM
    You say you remove it and format it on an external computer. Why don't you just format it in the phone and see if it works better. Sometimes the format from one system to another leaves a glitch that gives problems. This is what I would recommend first to try.

Let us know if this is still a problem after formatting the card in the phone.
    06-20-2015 10:08 AM
    i also formated it everytime on the phone to get the card to work. then i put a video that was on my phone memory or picture then once i unmount it to put the video in my laptop it doesnt work, and my laptop says the sd card is messed up
    06-20-2015 02:07 PM
    hey guys i need help with my micro sd card on my HTC ONE M8. it always says "mounting" then it says "safe to remove" then i went on my mac and i ended up fixing the "disk" or formating and erasing all the data in the card, and it works again. until i put stuff(videos,pictures etc.) on my sd card and unmount it. then im in the loop again and again... what can be the problem?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Did you end up getting a new card or fixing the one you have?
    06-23-2015 07:34 AM