Moto 360 Battery life...updated and reset etc etc...

A

AC Question

I know this has been asked a lot but I am brand new to Android and Android Wear... My 360 is losing 20% an hour according to Android Wear Battery app...I've factory reset twice; used minimal face; everything I could find on the forums. Is it pretty obvious that I have a bum unit? Does the urbane have significantly better battery life? If I have to go back to Best Buy I may as well get a watch with better battery...appreciate your input!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I know this has been asked a lot but I am brand new to Android and Android Wear... My 360 is losing 20% an hour according to Android Wear Battery app...I've factory reset twice; used minimal face; everything I could find on the forums. Is it pretty obvious that I have a bum unit? Does the urbane have significantly better battery life? If I have to go back to Best Buy I may as well get a watch with better battery...appreciate your input!

Welcome to Android Central!

Do you have the wifi feature turned on? What phone do you have it synced to? Did the phone do an update to Lollipop recently?

The reason I ask is, I have a coworker who bought the 360 and updated his phone to Lollipop. The watch started having really bad battery life. He did a factory reset to his Note 3 and that fixed the issue. Updates have been really messing up the way device systems work. Doing a factory reset fixes most issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01