Can you guys get the htc desire 510 to be rooted?

A

AC Question

I've tried kingo root, kinguser, iroot, and many other rotting apps but they say my phone can't get rooted.

mr finest8

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Hey even if apps cant get ur phone rooted that means you have a very strong privasy security,or firewallon ur phone...and the only true way to root a phone is to plug it up to ur computer and install the firmware and drivers into the phone through the internet..so its possible but you have to know how to do it without damaging ur phone from fake things on the internet..you might be installing a virus..thats how i destroyed my pc....however go on ur phones browser ad type towelroot then press on the image in towelroot afterwards it will install the app called towelroot and qhen you open it there will be a button that says make it rain..so u press that and if it works it will say "congradulations bla bla bla bla bla" if it doesnt work then it will say that ur phone is not compatiable and all that stuff..if this works then download a app called root checker and super user the app super user just makes a message pop up asking if u let certain apps use root and ur press yes..its a mandatory app amd root checker u can press check an it will tell u if u truley are rooted wich it should say yes...also if u have questions about towelroot then go to youtube and type towelroot rootig or whatever..hope this helped