I can't flash any rom on my HTC One X AT&T

A

AC Question

Hi there! So, I am not completely new to rooting and flashing custom roms, but I have always had really goo luck with unlocking my bootloader and also flashing roms. But then I got an HTC One X AT&T and had to go through this whole process of unlocking the bootloader. It says *Unlocked* at thetop of my bootloader screen, and it also says S-Off rl (although, I don't remember ever turning it S-Off?). A few months a go, I wiped the whole system by accident and had to reinstall the RUU. I now have Philz recovery and i reunlocked the bootloader and rooted it. But whenever I try to flash a rom, it always fails...no matter what rom it is. Here's what I do: I place the rom file in my downloads folder and then boot up into Philz recovery and wipe everything that I am supposed to. Then I go to Install and find my rom and press it. And then, the rom just fails. Am I doing something wrong? Please help me install a rom!!!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi there! So, I am not completely new to rooting and flashing custom roms, but I have always had really goo luck with unlocking my bootloader and also flashing roms. But then I got an HTC One X AT&T and had to go through this whole process of unlocking the bootloader. It says *Unlocked* at thetop of my bootloader screen, and it also says S-Off rl (although, I don't remember ever turning it S-Off?). A few months a go, I wiped the whole system by accident and had to reinstall the RUU. I now have Philz recovery and i reunlocked the bootloader and rooted it. But whenever I try to flash a rom, it always fails...no matter what rom it is. Here's what I do: I place the rom file in my downloads folder and then boot up into Philz recovery and wipe everything that I am supposed to. Then I go to Install and find my rom and press it. And then, the rom just fails. Am I doing something wrong? Please help me install a rom!!!

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried updating your recovery or using a different one like TWRP?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci