My videos have a green bar on Periscope

A

AC Question

Hello all -
Every video stream I make on Periscope has a green bar that shows up on the bottom of the screen. This doesn't happen when I just make a regular video, though.
I've contacted Periscope several times, but no response at all.
Any ideas on what could be causing this?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello all -
Every video stream I make on Periscope has a green bar that shows up on the bottom of the screen. This doesn't happen when I just make a regular video, though.
I've contacted Periscope several times, but no response at all.
Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Welcome to Android Central!

It sounds like there is some kind of issue with the app and connecting to the camera. Have you tried uninstalling the app and then installing it back?

Twicka

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I have done that twice. I've even uninstalled the app, deleted my cache and cookies, then re-installed it. Somehow it still has saved my information - as far as the people I'm following - and of course, the same problem with the green bar. I am stumped. I'm hoping for an update for the app, and maybe that will fix it.

Any clues on how to completely uninstall it so it would be like a brand new app if I re-install it? I'm a bit pissed that Periscope won't reply to any of my inquiries about this! I appreciate your help.

Twicka

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I have done that twice. I've even uninstalled the app, deleted my cache and cookies, then re-installed it. Somehow it still has saved my information - as far as the people I'm following - and of course, the same problem with the green bar. I am stumped. I'm hoping for an update for the app, and maybe that will fix it.

Any clues on how to completely uninstall it so it would be like a brand new app if I re-install it? I'm a bit pissed that Periscope won't reply to any of my inquiries about this! I appreciate your help.

Good grief, I didn't mean to do this. How the heck do you delete a post?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz